- How quickly can I be seen?
We can usually see patients within 48 hours or on the same day.
- How much does physio cost?
Self funding patients attending appointments
- Assessment and Treatment (45 Minutes) - £54.00
- Treatment (30 Minutes) - £45.00
- Extended Treatment (45 Minutes) - £54.00
- Domiciliary Visit - £80.00
- Women’s Health Assessment (60 Minutes) - £60.00
- Women’s Health Treatment (45 Minutes) - £54.00
- Women’s Health Treatment (30 Minutes) - £45.00
- Mummy MOT (60 Minutes) - £80.00
- Neuro Assessment - £65.00
- Neuro Follow up - £54.00
- Running Assessment - £100.00
- Cancellation less than 24 hours 50% charge
- DNA full charge
Insurance companies have set different rates with us, if you have private medical insurance speak to a member of the reception team who will be happy to confirm the details for your particular insurance company and provide you with relevant provider numbers for the clinic.
- Do I need a referral from my doctor to come to the clinic?
Self funding patients do not need a referral however some insurance companies require a referral so please check with your insurance provider.
- Are the physiotherapists HCPC registered?
All of our physiotherapists are registered with the Health Care Professions Council.
- What should I wear?
You should wear loose comfortable clothes that allow easy access to the area to be treated. Shorts can be worn for leg injuries, a vest top for neck or shoulder treatment. It may be necessary to remove items of clothing to allow the physiotherapist to treat the area more effectively. You are welcome to bring someone with you if that makes you feel more comfortable.
- Will I be sore after my treatments?
Your physiotherapist will do an in depth assessment of your condition before commencing treatment. It is unlikely that you will feel sore and the physio will give you an indication of what to expect after your consultation.
- Can I park?
Parking is free for the first 3 hours.
- Shall I bring x-rays and reports with me?
If you have any medical notes, letters or results such as X-rays or scans then please bring them along, you will be thoroughly assessed by your physio but any additional information is always helpful.
- Will I be given exercises?
Your physio may give you exercises to do at home, such as strengthening and stretching exercises. They can help relieve your symptoms, and also help with promoting healing or addressing the cause of your problem.
- I am not a Gosling member can I still come to your clinic?
Members and the public are welcome at the clinic.
- I don’t have a sports injury can I still be treated ?
We treat a full range of conditions not just sports injuries, ranging from Post op rehabilitation through acute injuries to degenerative changes, our team are always happy to speak to you regarding treatment if you are unsure if physio is appropriate for you.
- What are your opening times?
Monday 8:30am - 5pm
Tuesday 8am -8pm
Wednesday 8am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 5pm